What are cookies
Cookies Policy. A cookie is a file that is downloaded onto your computer to access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or of your computer, depending on the information they contain and, depending on how you use your computer, they can be used to recognize the user. The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, occupying minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies) .
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in security settings.
By activating cookies in your browser, this page will not - without your express consent – link the stored data with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies are used by this site ?
- Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to browse a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, making a request for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during browsing, storing content for the broadcast of videos or sound, or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as language, type of browser via which the service is accessed, regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: are those that, managed by either ourselves or third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thereby measure and statistically analyse the use made by users of the service provided. In order to do so, your browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the range of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising cookies: are those that, managed either by ourselves or by third parties, allow us to most effectively manage the advertising space on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content requested, or the use you make of our website. In order to do so, we analyse your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: are those that allow the most effective administration of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in the web page, application or platform, from which the service requested is provided. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing a specific profile to be developed, thereafter displaying advertising tailored to said profile.
Third Party Cookies
This website may use third-party services that will collect information relating to browsing/use of the Site by the user for statistical purposes and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website, and other Internet services.
In particular, this website uses:
- " Google Analytics cookies" href="http://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html" target="_blank"> Google Analytics a >: They are used in order to analyse and measure how visitors use this website. The information is used to prepare reports in order to improve this site. These cookies collect information anonymously, including the number of visitors to the site, how they arrived at the site, together with the pages visited while browsing our website.
- Youtube: they are used to count the number of views of the videos embedded in other websites.
- "AddThis cookies" href="http://www.addthis.com/privacy" target="_blank"> AddThis : is a technology company that allows Websites and their users to easily share content with others through sharing icons and social bookmarking destinations. AddThis cookies are used in order to enable content to be shared. AddThis is also used to collect information about the manner in which content on the website is shared. Cookies help to uniquely identify a user (although not personally, but in terms of address) so as not to repeat tasks within a specified period of time.
- Other personalization cookies: These cookies allow the user to specify or personalize some characteristics of a website's general options. For example, define language, locale, or browser type.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by changing the browser options installed on your computer:
If you have any questions about this cookies policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org