How to get rid of lip lines
Smoking often causes the well-known fine lines around the lips, commonly referred to as “smoker’s lines” or “barcode”, which are generally caused by repetitive movement of the lips. But the issue can be addressed by using a hyaluronic acid filler treatment to soften or erase these lines.
Lip lines, also known as barcode or smoker’s lines, are caused by:
- Loss of collagen
- Excessive exposure to sun or cold without sun protection
- Poor care of the skin around the lips
How can lip lines be erased?
Treatment is simple and requires only a single session. The Casanova25 clinic follows this process:
- The area is cleaned to remove makeup, creams, etc.
- An anesthetic cream is applied to the area to be treated to reduce discomfort.
- Hyaluronic acid is superficially injected into the skin.
- The area is examined and massaged to distribute the product.
- Post-treatment instructions are given to the patient.
What is the result?
Using hyaluronic acid fillers tones and evens skin, making it possible to soften and even erase lip lines.
Want to get rid of your barcode? Contact Casanova25 and make an appointment to see one of our specialists.